Soft, Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

I've finally done it. I have perfected my oatmeal raisin cookie recipe.
I've been tinkering around with a few different recipes for a while now, but they were always too sweet, or too dry.

 After a combination of a few different recipes, I think I have finally come up with the perfect recipe.
They're not too sugary, they're satisfying, soft and tasty.












Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of flour (I used wheat for these)
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp cinnamon 
  • 1/2 cup of margarine or coconut oil 
  • 3/4 cup of cane sugar
  • 1 flax egg (1tbsp flax seed, 3 tbsp water. Soak about 15m)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1/2 to 3/4 cup raisins 
Directions: 
Mix all the ingredients together well, form into small balls and press down lightly on a greased tray. 
Bake at 350 Degrees for about 10-12 minutes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY All Natural Deodorant

Homemade Hemp Milk

Quinoa Stuffed Peppers (Vegan)